A unique and essential teaching resource offering ideas and inspiration for all drama education practitioners.
In each twice-termly issue:
- practical ideas for you to use in your teaching
- reviews, news, comment and debate
- in-depth reviews of teaching materials, books and live performances
- interesting features on new projects and initiatives
- listings of national CPD courses and programmes
Add our Online Schemes of Work
Published with every issue of Teaching Drama are six sets of online schemes of work, available to all subscribers who upgrade to Teaching Drama PLUS packages. Suitable for classroom teachers of all levels, the materials cover KS2 through to A level and offer ready-made, practical and inspiring ideas to use in your classroom.
Select one of our PLUS packages to include the Online Schemes of Work!